Thursday, March 11, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Please scoll down to check out the beautiful lilies from AiFactory!

Let's the adventure begins... Traveling to the Softpencil island. This week, we are featuring one of my favorite image, it's called Michu, his friend and the paper boat. And the theme is embossing! I have been wanting to use my circle Spellbinders Impressabilites forever, and I sure used it here. SWEET! What do you think?

Don't forget! Our BIG St. Patrick's Day Mania over our Softpencil PCP group, you can win a chance to be our guest designer!

And please visit my fellow Softpencil DT's amazing blogs!

12 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

This is just a fabulous image. Love Michu. Great card. Wonderful inspiration.
mwah
Trace

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! What a delicious card ! I love all the embossing and I do love too the image ! So so sweet ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Anonymous said...

I love your card!! The sentiment is perfect!!

Mervi said...

Great card, love the blue water and text is just perfect;-))m

Michelle said...

Oh I love the circle embossing - very cute! Love the ADVENTURE word as well - that's definitely what they are on! Great card, Kerry!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kerry. Lovely colours and love the embossing.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

What a cute card and I love the way you colored the image.

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Randi said...

Adorable Kerry! Love the whole little scene with the paper boat!

Elena said...

Adorable card! The embossing looks great here!

Anne-Marije said...

What a sweet card. I love your colouring.
xxx Anne-Marije

FibreJunky said...

Aww!!!!!!!!! I love it! Love the impressabilities, too. It felt so weird to not do a Softpencil card for Thursday. Gotta get that Michu fix!

Bee said...

Charming card! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge (do add a link to Bee Crafty so I know I have the right card!) :)