Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hey Chica!


What a great relaxing day off! It's just way too short... I had vietnamese beef noodle soup (called Pho) for lunch, it was so yummy!

So, I can't wait until Halloween, I am going to have a halloween party... I even brought a costume for Boo-Boo (yep, the wood-craved bear)... Boo-Boo is going to be a playboy bunny, hehe! As I mentioned from previous post.... One of my friend thought that I am crazy to name a wooden bear, so I started to talk about Boo-Boo as it is a real thing... And now, all my friends from work are all in it... this Boo-Boo thing totally drive her crazy =D LOL... But she loves it! Stay tune for Boo-Boo's costume!

I love this card, I made this last week after attending a copic technique class at the PaperTree. It is a clear stamp set from "My Favorite Things".

No comments: