Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A happy day...

Good day! Good day! Not much is going on... I have been working a lot lately, so I think I am just going to chill... and get ready for tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Oh yes, yes! Allow me...
The First Ever Club Anya "Blog Hoppin' Bash"! and BIG release party!
It will start at 7pm CST! Check it out at http://clubanya.blogspot.com/

I got to inked up my newest set Down by the Pond set from the Greeting Farm today, love it! This turtle & bunny team is too cute. And I can't wait to get my hands on the new release tomorrow!

I used the sketch from Mojo Monday Challenge week 82.

Later and have a wonderful day! Smiley from millan.net

2 comments:

Yaneri said...

Oh my! How Ka-ute!!!!! I really like that image! So adorable! What a cool embellishment with the bottle cap! How neat!

Yaneri

Debbie said...

Very cute image, great coloring, great layout with the scallops and super cool bottle cap embellishment!!