Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Chi Chi Memories is sponsoring the PWCO challenge!

Happy Wednesday,

I'm up today for Team CCM on the PaperWorks Ultimate Summer Challenge! And Chi Chi Memories is sponsoring this super cool 4 days event. It's my turn...

Challenge 4 - to create our OWN pattern paper!!! And Chi Chi Memories is provided us this sweet stamp set, it's called Always by your side.

Here is what I did...

I used "Pages", a software from my iMac. First, I picked the CCM Delightful lines digital paper (you can see it HERE). Then, I used shapes to create the frame of the card which matches my digi paper :P and I created the border. And finally, I added on some bandages from the CCM Sympathy collection (you can see it HERE). Viola, that's my dp!!!

The final product!!! :)

Hope you like it! And please visit the PaperWorks Co's blog, click HERE!

No comments: