Thursday, December 16, 2010

I {heart} this stamp!

Hello, how's your day? I'm in love with this stamp! I have the opportunity to try out this beautiful stamp (sorry, I don't remember the name and the company which made it, but I'll find out) over the weekend while I was hanging out with my crafty friends. Good times, good times. Here is a simple card that I created with it.

Goodies that I used:
Stamp: ???
Papers: Memory Box notecard, Kaisercraft dear Santa Collection, MS cardstock
Others: Glossy accent, glimmer mist in old lace, TH distressing ink in antique linen and tea dye ribbon, flower, pearls

Hope you like it!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Sweetie ! This stamp is awesome ! Love the colours you have chosen ! What a gorgeous creation ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine