Sunday, February 20, 2011

My ISS Inspiration challenge card.

Hi all, how are you? Here is my card for the InStyle Stamps Inspiration Challenge. I chose to use the gorgeous color theme and the polka dot background. I used one of the new release set called Tia's Rain or Shine. And I even match her raincoat, hat, and boots with the dp.


Goodies that I used:
Paper: Amuse kraft, Memory box minuet, Basic Grey wisteria
Copics: BG0000, E04, E11, E55, E57, Y000, Y11, YR0000, YR00, YR01, 110

Hope you like it, for more details regarding the challenge, click HERE!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is adorable Kerry ! I love those colours and what a cute image ! Have a lovely sunday my friend !

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! Kerry, your card is beautiful! I love the paper piecing and the gorgeous colors. Great layout, too!

Elena said...

Oh, what a sweet card! Amazing job on the inspiration picture!