Friday, March 11, 2011

CCM St Patty's Day fun

Hi hi, how are you? And happy Friday! Hope you had a great week. Sorry I have been so quiet, hubby and I was on vacation and finally return home, it was wonderful! I missed my craft table very much. Since St Patty's Day is just right around the corner, I want to make something with the Chi Chi Memories Saints Patty stamp set.

Well, I used the new toy (Cricut Expression) to cut out a popcorn holder, woooohooo... I have a small Cricut before, but I'm super excited to cut bigger things... Bigger popcorn holder, hehe! More popcorns!!! My favorite kettlecorn... yumm... (P.S. I ate all my popcorn before I finished this post, hehe!)

And here is a simple notecard. We need some gold, right? I used a gold washi paper tape and silver cardstock.

Also, the Sketch Challenge #27 is up and running over at the Chi Chi Memories blog, click HERE for more details. I'll be back later with my card.



Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

OMG these are so so cute Sweetie ! I love the popcorn box and this little mushroom is dead cute ! Have a smashing week-end my friend ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Oh, just look at these St.Patricks projects! They are so sweet! :)

Cat said...

LOVE your card and popcorn too! Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! Hugs