Monday, April 18, 2011

Play time...

Hello, hello... how are you? I have to test out my toys... The Faber-Castell gelatos. These gelatos look like tube of chapsticks. How cool is that? I decided to try out a new technique that I learned over the weekend. I used the Flower Bursts Pattern background stamp from Hero Arts and covered it with four gelatos. Speaking of FOUR... I made this card for Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #109, the challenge is to use four of anything!

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

What a stunning card Sweetie ! Those colours are gorgeous ! You are such a clever girl ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Sarah said...

Love those gelatos colors and the way you used them.

Elena said...

They do look like chapsticks.:) And I really love the card you created with your new toys! What a lovely technique!

Jen D said...

super cute! love that bkgd stamp & the gelatos are perfect. I'm so impressed that you've already used your new goods...while mine are still (ahem) sitting on my desk ;) hee hee

Glenda J said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the colours! Thanks for playing along!