Friday, July 8, 2011

Limited supplies...


Woohoo!!! TGIF! Just 8 more hours until the weekend off. And I also had yesterday off too... Life sure is good. Well, I packed my Copic Markers, a tea dye distressing ink pad, scrap paper, a few paper pads, ribbon, glitter, and a little bag of flowers. I sat out at the deck and try to create something with limited supplies.
Let's me tell you, it's super tough... Smiley from millan.netBut will I do it again? Absolutely!!! Well, I might bring more stuff. Smiley from millan.net

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

mingy said...

You are amazing it is so cute, I wish i was there with you!!

Catherine said...

What a cutie Sweetie ! I love those colours ! Me too I wish I was there with you ! Have a great week-end my friend ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

ThePurplePlace said...

awwwwwwwww! She is adorable! Fantastic card....as always!!

CCC said...

Kerry, What a perfect match of colors with the paper! Love this BG paper-it's one of all time favs.