Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Christmas Eve!


Hello and happy Christmas Eve to you. Just want to pop in and wish all of you a wonderful day, hopefully all your Christmas shopping and preparation are all done by now. I'm lucky enough to finish everything and relaxed a little at my craft table... Have to get my fingers inky, right? I love this snowman from the Tim Holtz Sizzix dies. And the background is created by distressing stains and Hero Art background stamp.

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve! Smiley from millan.net

2 comments:

Catherine said...

OMG ! This looks absolutely amazing ! The texture on the snowman is fantastic ! I adore your creations Sweetie and can't wait to see more of them ! With lots of hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

I love this. What an awesome job! I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year......

Hugs,
Karen