Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 2 of class....

Hello and happy Tuesday... It's Day 2 of class! And for today's class, Julie taught us how to make "Perfectly Flat" cards. So so fun! And here are mine...


Card 1- I took Julie's advice for a bold stunning red color. I used these 2 beautiful stamps from Amuse called Chrysanthemum open and solid. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Thank You for Being my friend clear set.


Card 2 - Another one layer card... I misted the background with glimmer mist with garden fairy. I used the 2 of my Hero Arts/Sizzix stamp set, stamped and colored with Faber Castell big brush markers. And the sentiment is from Amuse.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my this is soooo cute, love that 2nd card cute sentiment....
You are awesome Kerry~

Karen said...

Very nice! I love your color choices.

Hugs,
Karen

Catherine said...

Oh dear dear dear... Your two cards are so beautiful Sweetie ! I love the sentiment and the flowers on the first one and the second one is so cleverly done ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine