Monday, March 5, 2012

Great news from Softpencil.


Hello hello and happy Monday!!! I have wonderful news for you today.... Yes, yes, it's Softpencil! Well, Elizabeth (owner of Softpencil Studio) had been busy creating all the wonderful goodies for us. She created the super adorable Softpencil Tinytwinies in stickers, rub-ons, cling-its and wall decals which are available at EAD Designs. And a set of Christmas collection in rubber and polypolmer clear stamps which are available at Latin Crafter.

***Drum roll, please*** Smiley from millan.net
And now, Elizabeth is busy busy creating a new collection of clear stamps, patterned papers, and embellishments. It will be available as a crafting kits! Woohoo... I can't wait!
While we are anxiously waiting... Plus St Patrick's Day is coming really soon, check out this adorable Michu and Ratiny dressed as leprechauns, are they so so cute? They are available a limited time. You can get your HERE!

11 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This is soooooo cute Kerry...
love all those sparkly hats and coat they are wearing... Such a fabby card....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

How CUTE is that? What a great card for St. Patty's Day. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

I agree Kerry, great news. My card will hopefully be up by Wednesday morning - not been too well recently but I'm on the case. Looking forward to working with you and Elizabeth again.
Fabulous card sweetie, love the cute little sentiment.
hugs
Dawn xx

Lisa Atha said...

So cute Kerry! Love it!

Hugs, Lisa

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie this is such a cute card ! It's so nice to see Michu back ! Have a great day my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Melissa Czapor said...

This is awesome news!!! I am so excited about seeing Elizabeth's new lines and more importantly getting my hands on some and playing with them!! Fabulous card!!
Blessings and Hugs!!

Elizabeth P said...

Adorable as always!!! love your card Kerry! love the glitter, the shamrocks, the twine... just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Cute , fun card ,I love it well done
Hugs Elaine

Melissa Czapor said...

Oh I also wanted to tell you to be sure to stop by my blog - I left you something!

Alice Carman said...

Adorable!!! Can't wait to see the new stamps from Softpencil...yikes!

Cat said...

LOVE your card, Kerry! So sparkly, and those shamrocks are genius! Hugs