Saturday, April 28, 2012

What a FUN week!

Hello blogger friends, sorry that I have been so quiet... but I was super super busy having fun!!!  First my god-sister arrived, then my dear friend Alice arrived 2 days later.  We were out and about everyday, we went sight-seeing in Boston, Portsmouth, and of course the local scrapbooking stores!  Not to mention we ate lots of yummy meals, snacks, especially dessert (my god-sister and I are big time foodies, haha!)  

I just love this cutie pie from the Greeting Farm, she is called Glimmer Bean.   I created the background with my new favorite Dylusions ink sprays and I added twine, washi paper tape, and lots of glitter!

We first got our shopping fix at Ink About It, Westford, MA.  Linda (owner), she is super sweet!


Then, Absolutely Everything, Topsfield, MA...


Sightseeing in Boston....


Got to have some good Dim Sum at Chinatown...



It's not Boston without lobster, right?  We went to eat at the Union Oyster House, Boston, MA and saw this HUGE lobster weighs over 10 lb.


Portsmouth, NH...  I love this town, totally New England!


And we ended the busy week with the CKC Scrapbook Convention...  more on that later!

3 comments:

CCC said...

This is totally awesome. Love the photos and sharing of your good time with friends. Excellent!

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for sharing Sweetie ! You seem to have had a lot of fun ! (and great food too !) Your card is so so sweet ! Love the glitter on the hair ! Coooooool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Alice Carman said...

I had such a GREAT time! Kerry is such gracious host and she took such great care of me. Loved visiting beautiful New Hampshire. Awesome card Kerry!