Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hey buddy!


Hello hello and I hope you are having a great week!  Here is a card that I made for the Milk Coffee Stamps Challenge, the theme is use those die cuts!  So, I decided to use one of my new favorite image form Milk Coffee Stamp called Charlotte with flower and bird.  And for the dies, I used the beautiful wrought iron gate die from Memory Box and the Say what die cut stamp from My Favorite Stamps.  The beautiful background paper is from Prima 6x6 paper pad Songbird collection.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous! The fence is perfect for this precious image. Awesome coloring and design.

Hugs,
Karen

Creations by Shirl said...

Perfect iron gate and matching papers for Charlotte.... Cute card!

Catherine said...

Your card is stunning Sweetie ! What a lovely background ! I love the fence - so pretty - and the cute image too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Kerry, this is just gorgeous, love how you have colored Charlotte and she looks fabulous in front of that die cut gate. Thanks so much for playing at MILKCOFFEE this time! Hugs my friend:)