Thursday, September 20, 2012

Come join the challenge...



Hello hello, I hope you are having a great Thursday...  Up for a challenge?  Come join us over at Art Impression Thursday challenge!  The theme this week is fun game/sport.  Since my father in law is into golfing.... this awesome stamp is called Earl from the Golden Oldies, isn't he totally awesome?  So so funny and he just make me smile!


Goodies that I used:
Art Impression Golden Oldies Earl
My Mind's Eye kraft fun day paper pad
Black card stock
Copic markers
Distress ink pad in antique linen and black soot
twine and button

4 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome card! Your coloring looks amazing.

Karen

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card for a man Sweetie ! Love Earl, he's too cool ! Love the papers too - I've got them and they are fab ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Kate said...

So cute. Awesome Coloring.

Creations by Shirl said...

Perfect sporty card for the challenge..You did very well on the choice too..
Enjoy your lovely day Kerry~