Monday, December 24, 2012

Warm Wishes.

Hello hello!  Hope you are ready for Xmas?  Sending you warm wishes from our home to yours!   I wanted to do something different with the Door (SKU#CS3369), instead of being outside... this time, we are indoor!   And I also added a bunch of super cool elements from Ai doorway Dec/Jan DW (SKU#CS3371).  


I started out by stamping just the door and the other elements on the pattern paper, then colored them with copic markers.  I added a strip of 'woodgrain' paper (so, it looks like the floor), I paper pieced another door for a little bit of dimension and popped the boots and the plant. For the Christmas lights, I used stickles for the strings and the lights, I used the viva glass effect pen.  



I hope you like it and Merry Christmas!!!




2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry*Bright*Christmas!

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Kerry ! What a delightful little scene ! I love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine