Monday, June 10, 2013

Dance?!

Hello hello and happy Monday to you!

I have a fun card to share with you today.  Are you up for a dance?  These two sure are...
 I absolutely love the Square Dancers (SKU#U1929) from Art Impressions, they are just too cute!
 Don't you just love her dress?


I kept the card simple. I stamped the Square Dancers twice, then fussy cut out one of them and adhered with foam tape to create some dimension.  I colored the image with Copic markers, created a frame with scrapper's floss, and some pearls and a bit of glimmer for her dress.


 I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by.



4 comments:

Catherine said...

You make the coolest cards ever Sweetie ! I looooove this image ! And I love her dress !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Creations by Shirl said...

hehe another cute card, she's ready to do her two-step. love it~

Elena said...

I agree with Catherine! Love the dress too!

Karen said...

This is way too funny! Love her dress.

Hugs,
Karen