Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Helloooo...

Hello hello and happy Tuesday!  

I have another fun post using Sushi Dolls digital stamps.


For my first card, I can't get enough of the Dia de los Muertos collection.  I just adorable of the characters and this is called Hi.  Isn't she super awesome?  I created a simple card using a fun pattern paper from American Craft Amy Tangerine sketchbook paper pad, filmstrip washi paper tape, yellow chevron paper (created by using distress ink pad in squeezed lemonade and chevron stencil) and twine.


And for the second card, I used one of the new Fairytale collection, this is called MingNa.  She is so sweet and absolutely darling!  I also colored her with copic markers.  And for the background, I once again used a stencil (yes, I'm insane about them... love, love, LOVE and so fun) and misted it with Heidi Swapp color shine in cherry.  And finished it up with a sentiment.  Viola!

Hope you think them!  Want to see more Sushi Dolls?!  Check out the Sushi Dolls blog or shop!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Both are really cute Kerry!

Susi said...

Simply amazing!!!! Love love both projects!!!! I admire those who color with copics. Love everything about them!!!!

Susi said...

Simply amazing!!!! Love love both projects!!!! I admire those who color with copics. Love everything about them!!!!

Catherine said...

Your cards are so sweet Kerry ! Love the little cuties !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Wow! Awesome cards! Love DP on your first card; and your stenciled background is fantastic!