Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fall is here....

Hello and happy Monday to you!  
Fall is finally here in New England, I'm enjoying the lovely fall weather.
(ok, ok...  it's a little cool for me, I'm totally of summer girl, the hotter the better!)
So, I decided to share a couple of cards using fall colors.


First up, Rockin' Ruby (SKU# 4210), what a better way to enjoy the weather with her rocking chair?  I did a little bit of paper piecing for her shirt, coloring her with Copic markers, and cut her out and adhered with some foam dots, viola!


And here is the adorable Pearl (SKU# K1703), got to love those polka dots?  I started by creating the background with some gelatos and watercolor card stock, then I added a die cut tree which was distressed with distress ink pads, colored Pearl with Copic markers, and again adhered with foam dots.



I hope you like them and thank by stopping by!



2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

hehe, two stinkin cute cards...love it Kerry!

Catherine said...

OMG Kerry your cards are soooo cool ! Love the images... Really funny... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine