Thursday, January 2, 2014

'Expect the Unexpected' Challenge

Hello hello!  Happy 'Snowday' Thursday!
It's snowing in my neck of the woods and according to the weather report that we are expecting 9-12" of snow...  Unfortunately, I have to work this afternoon...  but I make a time for crafting this snowy morning.  LOL!  

Are you up for the challenge?  Check out the new challenge over at Art Impressions!!!


As for me, I decided to use the paper from my 'scrap box', yea!!!


And more from my stash... yep, washi paper tape!  Well, I love love love to collect them...


I told you that I have a problem, haha!!!
So, I have to use them, right?!  I created a background with the washi paper tape.  
I used one of the adorable Ai babies called Little Stinker.


Hope you like it and have an awesome crafting day!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a fantastic background Kerry ! You are so clever ! Love the image too ! Be careful on the road Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Wow! You are so creative! Love the Washi tape background!!!
Stay warm in this cold winter days...

Karen said...

OMG! This is too stink'n cute. Beautifully done.

Hugs,
Karen