Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Love Butterflies...

Hello hello and happy Tuesday!

It's Eyelet Outlet time and I have been wanting to use the butterfly brads.  Well, once I started with it... I can't stop, hehe!  I used everything butterflies. 

So, if you love butterflies, this is for you!  


For her beautiful dress...
 I did a little bit of paper piecing, I used the butterfly washi tape.


Then, added it the rest of the goodies!  Viola!


Others:  Prima tag, Prima doll Mindy, Prima background stamp, Faber Castell big brush markers, ribbon, sentiment from Amuse.

I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This is the cutest tag yet, love it...Those brads really take it up to another level..... And that Prima Doll images are all over bloggy land....

Catherine said...

I adore your tag Kerry : the paper piecing, the glasses and the bling around it ! Just gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Wow! Your projects are awesome! I love the paper piecing! Perfect for this girl. :)