Friday, January 30, 2015

Fun, fun, FUN!

Hello hello and happy Friday!

Hope you are ready for the weekend!  Just want to pop in and say hello...
And share a finished project from the amazing teacher from Life Book 2015
This is the project from week 4 Courage Dear Heart from the very talented Patty Ballard. 
Yes, yes...  I have also gone to the dark side of mixed media, it's so so much fun,  I'm loving every minute of it.  Love get my fingers inky and not to mention playing with art supplies.  Hehe!


Well, off I go again... I have a craft date with a good friend, we are doing Life Book 2015 together!
I'll be back soon to share another project!

Blog you later!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is awesome Kerry ! Love the colours and the character too... A real piece of art... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Creations by Shirl said...

Interesting piece of art, love it and those deep colors...