Monday, February 2, 2015

Time to Celebrate!!!!

Hello hello and happy Monday!
How's your weekend?  Hope it was a great one!  Did you have a Super Bowl party?
As for me, we kept it simple, my husband and his brother were watching the game... I was crafting, but we had pizza and wings for dinner.  But I couldn't help it and I joined the guys for the game!
Woohoo, the Patriots won!!!  What an awesome game!!!  GO PATS!!!

Well, anyways... back to the craft!  I'm sharing a card using 
These ladies are just partying away, I totally want to join in the fun!



Thanks so much for stopping by and PARTY ON!  :)

Copics:  B000, B00, B01, C0, C1, C3, C5, E00, E08, E21, YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03,
YG17, YG23



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Your card is full of fun Kerry ! Love the blue and the green... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine