Monday, March 2, 2015

Coffee BFFs!

Hello hello and happy Monday!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  As for me, I had a wonderful day yesterday, I met up with my best friend for afternoon coffee, which totally inspired me to use the Coffee BFFs from the 
Ai BFFs collection.  Love love love these BFFs. 



Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by! 

Copic markers used:  BG11, BG13,  BG32, BG53, BG57, E00, E11, E23, E25, E27,  E40, E42, N0, N2, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y28, YR23, YR24.





3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cuteness on that image....

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic card! LOVE your coloring:) These images are so fun...I want them all!
Sherrie K

Catherine said...

Your card is so beautiful Kerry ! Love the colours you have chosen ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine