Thursday, June 18, 2015

Art Impression, Chameleon pens, Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop!

Hello and hello!
It's a super fun week over at the Art Impressions' blog.  It's the  Art Impressions, Chameleon pens, and Perfect Paper Crafting blog hop!  From June 15th to 21st, we are having a mini blog hop between the three companies to feature some super cool goodies.  

You should be arriving from the Perfect Paper Crafting blog.


I'm sharing a card using the Six Layer set (SKU# 4592).  
I absolutely adore her, she is just fabulous and love the sentiment.


I colored the vintage diva with the Chameleon markers - pastel tone.  I love these markers, they are super cool.  Each marker has its own infusing chamber which can create multiple shades and I can control the intensity of the color, totally awesome!


And to create some of the layers, I used the Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting mat from Perfect Paper Craft.  What a great tool!  It makes it so easy to create borders, which I'm used to measure 1/4" or 1/8" with my paper trimmer.  And I no longer have to do that.  And it has 8 different sizes too, love it!


And here is the whole card. 


Well, that's it from me, your next stop is the Chameleon pens blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and don't forget to enter for the giveaway!







2 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is fantastic Kerry ! Love love love the brads ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

She's a Color Queen said...

This is such FUN!! I love the soft colors choices, makes me think of my Grandma!