Monday, October 26, 2015

Wicked halloween fun!

Hello hello, Halloween is right around the corner.
I want to share a couple fun halloween cards.

First up, got to love this funny guy!  Since watercolor is the crazes now, I decided to join the fun and create a watercolor background.  


I also use the glitter washi tape to create glitter paper.  


Eyelet Outlet supplies:

And I had so much fun, I had to make another one using the green glitter tape. ;)


Eyelet Outlet supplies:

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a happy crafty day!


2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Trick or Treat Kerry!
Your cards are amazing....

Catherine said...

Kerry I love your two cards but I must say the one with the kitty has to be my fav ! He is too cute !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine