Saturday, June 11, 2016

Weekend fun!

Hello hello and happy Saturday!
What a fun weekend!  I finally have managed to have some major play time!!!
I signed up for Creative Chemistry 101 and 102 a few years back at Online Card Classes, and there will be a new Creative Chemistry 103 coming in August!  Woohoo!  
So, they are having a Creative Chemistry Summer, totally fun!!!
You can check out all the info HERE!!!

And better yet, one of my awesome crafty friend Sandy is taking the class with me... 
So, we get together, get inky, and just have lots of fun!

Here are the some of the tags using some of the super cool techniques that we learned from class!


A couple of ATCs too!



And here are some tags from last week!





1 comment:

lynda said...

I'm here visiting from our class gallery. I think your tags are turning out great!