Monday, November 14, 2016

Backyard HERO!

Hello hello and happy Monday!
Living in New England, I absolutely love the fall season.  For the past couple months, our trees have changed into beautiful arrays of yellow, orange, and red colors. And now, it's time to clean up the leaves which have fallen and start getting ready for the winter!
I think we need to honor our Backyard Boss today!


For the background, I used distress ink in tumbled glass, stormy glass, forest moss, and gathered twigs by using a blending tool.  And I die cut this fun leafy border with watercolor paper (which I first misted with water, then applied distress stain in fossilized amber, candied apple, and gathered twig, then distressed the edges).


Copic markers used:
B93, B95, BG0000, BG10, E11, E33, E43, E44, E51, R08, R17, R22, W2, W4, YR24


No comments: