Thursday, April 1, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Yay! It's Thursday again... so you know it! Time for some Softpencil fun!

How about Michu with his bunny ears? And I love, love, LOVE how Ratiny is sitting on a crackled egg shell! This is image is called Painting eggs with Michu and Ratiny, and it's available now at the Softpencil shop.

I was in a very PINK kinda of mood, so I colored Michu's bunny ears pink too... He actually reminds me of one of the Hello Kitty's and friends characters, My Melody, remember that? Hehe! And I just can't help it to use some pretty easter/spring design paper that I got at my local scrapbooking store.

Hope you like it. And please visit the Softpencil DT girls' blogs!

Oh... we have 2 new April guest designers. Join me and welcome back April and Lisa!
and
our special guest designer for the first 2 weeks in April... the winner of the St. Patty's Day Mania... Betty!

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! What a sweet delicious card ! The papers are so so pretty and Michu's pink bunny ears look just great ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Angela said...

Too cute Kerry with the pink bunny ears!! And a BIG HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND!!! Have a wonderful Easter weekend and Anniversary!!
Hugs:)
Angela

FibreJunky said...

OMG, Michu is way too adorable with bunny ears!!! I love it!!!!!

Michelle said...

Kerry, I feel so stupid. I took it that Michu was in a bunny suit! not just bunny ears. Oh well - that's what I thought and I'm sticking to it, lol! Such a cute card - love the dp and pearls! Perfect sentiment too!

Randi said...

Adorable!! Oh, the cuteness!!! I love those pink bunny ears!!!
Happy Anny!!! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

Anne-Marije said...

Wow, what a sweet card Kerry. Lovely designpaper.
xxx Anne-Marije

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

VERY CUTE Kerry! LOVE the colors you chose:)

Tracey Feeger said...

Wonderful. I love the stamp. Another cutie from Elizabeth. Great inspiration. You rock.
mwah
Trace

Elizabeth P said...

I love your sweet card Kerry!!!
Of course,I remember My Melody, I was a huge fan! maybe I was inspired by it when I drew this design ;)

Cat said...

LOVE your card, Kerry! The colors you used are perfect! Happy Easter!