Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh happy day!

Just want to share a simple and happy card... I love this CLOUD paper from Amuse. It makes me smile just looking at it.

I used the layout from Catch the Bug Challenge: Scrappy Sketch Sunday. And the image is also from Bugaboo stamps. :)

Hope you like it! And stay tune for more Bugaboo cards... Over the past weekend, I found out that I have won their "Male Call" challenge and I won 7 stamps, WOOHOO!!! I can't wait to get to color them up. Smiley from millan.net

2 comments:

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card Sweetie ! I love the paper you have chosen and the image goes so well with it - as well as the little hearts ! it's so so cute ! I can tell you love playing with Bugaboo Images as much as I do, I think they are fab ! So happy to share this pleasure with you ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Jodie Mackrell said...

What a beautiful card! I love it. the cloud paper is very cool! congrats on your win!!!