Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mod Podge Projects!

Hi all, earlier this month... over at InStyle Stamps, we joined forces with Plaid products. They were so generous to give us different types of Mod Podge and Extreme Glitter. So, I got busy and create away.

Here is my first project. I covered a wooden frame with dp, then finished up with matte Mod Podge. This cute little girl is from the Patty Love Set.

Copics: E000, E00, E02, E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, R11, R29, R85, RV11, EV32


My second project. I got a white vintage picture frame from $1 Michaels bin, I used the turquoise Extreme Glitter, then distressing with Tim Holtz distressing ink in antique linen. I used the ballet slipper from Gracie and Twirla.

Copics: B0000, B01, B14, B16, E000, E00, E02

2 comments:

Catherine said...

OMG Sweetie your card and your frame are GORGEOUS ! You are so clever my dear friend ! I love all of your creations ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Kerry, these are so cute! Just darling!