Sunday, June 5, 2011

Something simple...


Hello and happy weekend! Hope you are enjoying the weekend. The weather is beautiful here. However, I have to work... oh well, I have to work for stamps, right? Haha! It has been busy at work... I'm brain death! Smiley from millan.net

I wanted to make a CAS card, but I also want try something "un-like" me... So, I decided not to use my Copics. OMG!!!Smiley from millan.net But thanks goodness, I have the Faber-Castell big brushed pens. I love them. You can use them to color, stamp, and much more... And I even used Flower Soft too (for some reason... I just like buy them, but I barely use it, so viola! I did and I promised I will use it more.)

Stamps: Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Swirls precut set and Daisy Patch Flower set

Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is so so beautiful Sweetie ! I love those little flowers they are so lovely and I love the layout too ! Great choice of colours as always ! So sorry you have to work ! Have a great day anyway ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

ThePurplePlace said...

What NO video? LOL!!!

I really LOVE this card and still have not tried by ONE Brush pen, but now you having me wanting to buy them ALL!

I looks like you spent hours on this, and I'm really impressed! LOVE IT!! :)

Hope to see you soon! I'm having craft class withdrawal?

Lis

Lisa Atha said...

Ver pretty my friend!!!

Hugs,

Lisa

Elena said...

And something very pretty too! Really like these flowers!