Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hanging out in the SUN.

Hello hello, how are you? It's super hot these few days in New England. We have weather up to the 90s. How about a summer card using the adorable image from Chi Chi Memories, say hello to Jordy, he's just chilling with his favorite orange popsicle (one of my childhood favorite too). It's a single stamp called Sunny Day boy, you can find it HERE. But you can also get it as a set called Sunny Day too, click HERE.

Goodies that I used:
Stamp: Chi Chi Memories Sunny Day boy or Sunny Day set
Paper: Echo Park Splash
Copics: B91, B93, B95, E000, E00, E01, E41, E43, E44, E55, E57, E59, E74, YR12

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

This is perfect!!!! Love it!!! Pretty good for someone that had lost their mojo. hehe. Orange was my favorite popcicle too when I was a kid. ok, with this heat lately, I could go for a cold popcicle right now. Anyhoo, love the card!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Catherine said...

What a beautiful summery card Sweetie ! I love the colours ! I still love orange popsicle too ! Hugs and love from Catherine... Wishing you a great week-end my dear friend !