Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Play time.

Hello and how are you? Just want to stop by and say hello. I recently got a Cricut Gypsy and I have been playing with it. I can't help it to create this beautiful frame with one of my new cartridge that I brought called Ornamental Iron 2. And the sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations.


And you probably have seen this at Tim Holtz's amazing blog or CHA or your local scrapbooking store. I saw a sample of them at my LSS, they did it in all different colors. So, I have to give it a try. I love love love.....


I think I have to make more.... off I go... blog you later!

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Kerry that card looks beautiful what a fantastic frame and the sentiment is perfect in the centre, the tag looks fabulous gorgeous deep colour love them both
Hugs
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

You've done it again ! Creating fantastic pieces of craft ! Gosh I love your card and your tag ! Love the little flowers too ! Hugs and love from Catherine