Thursday, September 29, 2011

A picture frame..


Hello hello, how are you? So, I went shopping a few months back with my crafty friends... and we both brought the Tim Holtz sizzix small easel die. The easel die sat at my craft corner for a while... I decided to use another die to create a frame. And Viola! I used the Simply Betty Stamps Betty Addams rubber stamps and the frame was also stamped with the Hero Arts background stamps, then distressed. I also used the My Favorite Things die-amics dies to create the flowers, and I added a leaf ribbon (dyed with forest moss distress stain).

Hope you like it and happy crafting! Smiley from millan.net

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow, wOW, WOW Kerry~
Oh my this is stinkin' cute, love this easel die frame.... perfect papers also for the frame and such a cute image..... This is what I call picture perfect.... Awesome.....

Catherine said...

OMG OMG OMG ! Oh I am loving it big style ! What a fantastic creation Kerry ! Love the image and the frame is gorgeous ! I've put it on my wish list right now ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Tracey A. in NH said...

Beautiful, Kerry! My easel die is sitting and waiting for me to use it, too! You've inspired me...out it comes this weekend!! Enjoy...and happy stamping!!

coldwaters2 said...

Kelly this is gorgeous what a wonderful frame for such a beautiful image a super creation.
hugs
lorraine x