Friday, April 13, 2012

Play time!

TGIF! How's going? I have a couple of projects to share today...

First up, I just love this gorgeous breezy leaves from Penny Black. I inked up the stamp with distress ink pad in peeled paint, then embossed. I used the friend script background stamps from Hero Arts, then the dragonfly die from Memory Box.


Ok, the second one... totally out of my comfort zone. But as you know, I'm madly insane about the new Dylusions ink spray and those super cool stamps. I just can't keep my eyes off them. So so cool!

Well, off I go... Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love that first card, that memory box die isn't that wonderful that they invented that... That can also be ($$) spent on them too. LOL! You second project is exotic but hey starring at it for a while it is a cool tag. It has some awesome colours that I'm diggin.... Great on both...
Ok, have a super crafty weekend...

Catherine said...

WOW ! Two fantastic creations Kerry ! Two different styles and two gorgeous results ! You are so clever ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Alison* said...

these are both beautiful..love that pop of purple..
HUGS
Alison
-owner of the Alley Way Stamps
www.thealleywaystamps.com