Thursday, May 31, 2012

Me stitching...


Hello, hello.... how's your day?  Yes, me stitching....Smiley from millan.netTotally went crazy, I'm not good at sewing at all, even using the sew-easy tool was a challenge!  But then, I got a tool a while back, I decided to give it a try.  I even use twine for the stitch, OMG!!!  Okay okay, I wanted to play along the Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Friday and the theme is to use any type of stitching (machine, hand, faux...).  So, I did it!  I finally hand sew a card.

Goodies that I used:
The Greeting Farm Glimmer Bean
Penny Black music background stamp
Forever Friends For You paper pad
Maya Road trinket heart pins
Stardust pens and stickles
Twine
Tulle and tulle flower from Lily Bee
bings

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Your card is totally scrumptious Kerry ! Love the layout, the little cutie is so so sweet and your embellies are gorgeous ! Love the stitching too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine