Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Softpencil Tuesdays.



Hello and happy Softpencil Tuesday!  I hope you are having a great week!  I want to send you lots of Best Wishes from one of my favorite Softpencil character.  Please say hello to Sunny... isn't he too cute?  Awwww.... he's holding a big bouquet of flowers.  You can get Sunny with flowers at the Softpencil shop!

Goodies that I used:
Softpencil digi stamp Sunny with flowers
Design paper from SEI sunny day
Sentiment is from Paper Smooches simply said
Round scallop circle was cut by Spellbinder die and stamped with Hero Arts background stamps

6 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Kerry ! I love the papers and this image is so so cute ! Have a great day my dear friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elizabeth P said...

Awwww... your card is sooo cute! love the bright colours and the layout! great job!!! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a cute card. I love your layout.

Lisa Atha said...

awe, I love this, so cute, and awesome layout!

Hugs, Lisa

Karen said...

Very cute! Love the DPs. Great colors.

Hugs,
Karen

Melissa Czapor said...

Cute card!! I just love the LO and design paper!!