Hello hello, how are you? I can't believe it's already week 3 of my Scrap-mart guest DT post, since I was having so much fun making the flower stand... well, somebody have to deliver the flowers, right? So, for this week, I decided to make a flower truck!
And... here is the flower truck!
- For the body of the truck, I covered it the distress ink pad in pumice stone
- Spray with Ranger perfect pearl mist in perfect pearl to create the metallic look
- Cut out the window with Spellbinder
- I decorate the truck with Tim Holtz/Sizzix alternations Vintage Lace die
- All the flowers are sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays
- The wheels are created with Tim Holtz/Sizzix alternations mini paper rosettes die (did you see the 3-leaves clover for GOOD LUCK which were glittered up by using Ranger ice stickles! Hehe!)
- I also use a few of the tulips to create a 3D plate for the truck
- Ok, have to use some Flower soft, just for fun!
Goodies that I used:
Lifestyle Craft Bouquet dies
Tim Holtz distress ink pad in pumice stone
Tim Holtz/Sizzix Alterations dies in vintage lace and mini paper rosettes
Perfect pearl mist in perfect pearl
Dylusions ink sprays
Cosmo Cricket mini letter stickers