Monday, November 12, 2012

Buon Appetito!

Good morning my friends!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend, and happy Monday to you!  Are you ready for a wonderful chef name Luigi (SKU# T2832) and he's always cooking something yummy.  And of course, he can cook different cuisine from varies countries, hehe!  And for this week, he is featuring cuisine from Europe!  So, it's your choice...  which cuisine are you going to pick?  Here is the Map of Europe (SKU#Y2506)!


First, I colored Chef Luigi with watercolor pencils.



I stamped the Map of Europe with Archival ink (coffee).  I used one of my favorite wicked hard technique (hehe!) with some Faber-Castell gelatos and scribble like crazy... then use a baby wrap and blend the colors together or until the way you like.


And finally, I put the card together by distressing the edges and adding a sentiment (using some rub-ons).



Goodies that I used:
Map of Europe (SKU#Y2506)
Luigi (SKU#T2832)
Faber Castell gelato and aquelle watercolor pencils
Ranger archival ink in coffee
Alphabets rub-ons




4 comments:

Karen said...

Awesome! I love your coloring and the map is a fantastic idea. All your other posts look amazing you have been one busy girl. I hope you have a great week. Miss you!

Hugs,
Karen

Catherine said...

WOW ! You've done it again Sweetie ! What a fantastic card ! The background looks awesome and the little chef is cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

what a fun card! Wonderful background... I would have thought it was a print if you hadn't said how you made it. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week, hope to see you again :-)

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow...Kerry, this card is fabulous! Love your perfect coloring! Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week... :)