Friday, December 14, 2012

3 wishes?!


Happy Friday!  Hope you are having an awesome day!  As for me, I had a fabulous day yesterday...  Yes, it was a day off!  I started out the day with shopping at the local scrapbooking store Absolutely Everything with my crafty friends, they are having the 12 days of Christmas day sale....  Yesterday was Copic Markers, buy 5 and get 3 free, woohoo!  I did got 8 markers and also I picked out lots of goodies from the clearence table (lots of stamps, mists, and goodies), today is Spellbinders!!!  Woo....   So tempted!   But I think I'm going to be good!  LOL!   Oh yea...  after that, I went to have ramen noodles for lunch with hubby, YUM!!!

Anyways, enough of me....  no cards today... but I have been playing with mixed media stuff, totally fun!!!  So, I started out with some Dylusion ink sprays and Basis Background stamp set... then this awesome border from Julie Balzer pattern strips clear stamp set, colored the border with metallic colored pencils... then since the page reminds me of a genius lamp...  So, I drew one!  Viola!

Thanks for stopping by and blog you later... xxx

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow what a steal on those makers... who can ever pass up a deal like that... Looks like it was a fun filled day with lots of other crafty goodies... ummmmm ramen noodles I like anything with noodles....my favortie...
Love that card pretty colors....

Enjoy your Friday and crafty weekend!

Catherine said...

Oh Kerry you are sooooo artistic ! I always admire your creations, they are always amazing and this one is no exception ! The background is so beautiful ! So glad you have a great day ! I wish I could do the craft sales with you !!! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

lorik said...

That bright and textured background has made it truly magical.

Tammie Koehnen said...

Ooh Kerry, I love this page you created! It's truly beautiful! (I need to start playing again with all my art supplies). :)