Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy Weekend!


Hello my friends, how's your weekend?  Mine?!  It's awesome, I have a super fun day hanging out with my crafty friends and we went shopping at the LSS, of course...  as usual I brought too much, and we had yummy lunch and laugh the whole entire time.  I couldn't wait to get home to play with my new goodies, hehe!!!  After dinner and spent a little time with DH, off to the craft table...  And viola!   Got to love the Glimmer Bean from the Greeting Farm, she is too too cute!!!   Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Beautiful, love that feather also.
How fun hanging out with some great crafty friends...
Enjoy your super Sunday~

Catherine said...

Your card is sooooo sweet Kerry ! I love your embellies - the feather is too cute ! - and the image too ! Great hair style !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Rachel Parys said...

Very pretty! Love all of your embellishments! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!