Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter bunnies!!!


Hello hello!  Happy Saturday and I hope you are having a great weekend!  I'm enjoying mine...  I went shopping at the local scrapbooking store with my craft friends and tomorrow, I will be spending the day with my family.  Since it's Easter weekend, how about something fun?  Well, how about a full basket of Easter bunnies!  I kept the card super simple and yes, I actually used my Cricut machine.  I cut a basket out and covered it with twine.  Then, the best part, lots and lots of bunnies from the Eyelet Outlet.

Hope you like it and happy Easter!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow Kerry, I think this is the first twine Easter basket I've seen this season and it's adorable.... love the bunny brads they even make it more
special in your basket..
Happy Easter!

Catherine said...

Oh this is too cute Kerry ! The basket looks fantastic ! And I love all the little bunnies ! I hope you are having a lovely Easter my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine