Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hello hello and happy 4th July!

From Millan.Net

Hope you have something fun planned for the today!  As for me, I have to work.  

Anyways, I have a super fun card to share... using the mustache brads from Eyelet Outlet!
So so cute!


And I figured these flowers from Paper Smooches are perfect.  Fun!

I colored the flowers with Faber Castell big brush pen.  I stamped the flowers a second time, cut out just the flower part and adhered to create some dimension. 


Hope you have a great 4th!
  From Millan.Net

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

hehe your card makes me smile.. So cute.. Aw sorry to hear you got to work.... hope you still can enjoy some of the holiday...

Catherine said...

Oh Kerry I adore your card ! What a fantastic idea to add mustache to the little flowers !!! Have a lovely day Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine