Thursday, March 20, 2014

Art Impressions NEW mini front and backs stamp set BLOG HOP!

Hello hello and happy Thursday!
Exciting NEWS!!!...  
It's release day for the mini front and backs stamp sets over at Art Impressions!
You totally have to check them out!  Click HERE!


Since today is the big day... Over at the Ai blog, we are having a blog hop, woohoo!
If you are arriving from the very talented Karen, you are on the right track.  ;)  
If not, you can start from the Art Impressions' blog.

Here is the order:

YOU ARE HERE!

They are super cute and so easy to create!
Here is a simple card using the cat & dog mini set (SKU#4402).
All you need are some of your favorite card stock and a 1.5" circle punch.
P.S.  If you don't have a circle punch...  no fear!  Me either (Well, I did.  But long story... it' didn't punch well for me, probably operator error, hehe!)  I actually use my beloved circle die cut!  Honestly, I think it work even better, you can place the circle anywhere!  


Here is the inside of the card!


Front view again!


I colored the adorable kitty with Copic markers, add a few embellishment here and there, and VIOLA!


I hope you like it, thanks so much for stopping by!
Your next stop is the fabulous Marie-Pierre!


8 comments:

Catherine said...

OMG ! These are SO CUTE Kerry ! Love them both but the kitty has to be my favourite !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Debs said...

I love this kitty you've done a great job

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

I love these stamps!! And your little kitty is adorable. :)

Karen Day said...

Adorable, Kerry! Love your bold colours :o)

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Kerry. Really enjoying this new line of minis.

Elena said...

What an awesome idea! :)

Unknown said...

It's very creative♥

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my do I want this stamp... It's just the cutest yet.... love the card....