Tuesday, August 19, 2014

New goodies over at Eyelet Outlet

Hello Hello!!  
I'm back sharing a couple of cards using the new 2014 Eyelet Outlet brads!!!  
I'm totally in love with them, from cowboy boots, dragons,... to trucks, so so fun!
You can check them out HERE!

Without further adieu, here is my first card..
Got to love these adorable truck brads and I also added black pearl strips!


Supplies:  Eyelet Outlet truck brads, black pearl strips.

Here is my second card with the pony brads and heart brads!  I finished it up with some 4mm green jewel strips.

Supplies:  Eyelet Outlet pony brads, heart brads, 4mm green jewel strips.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love your cards Kerry ! They are so sweet ! I have told you before : you are the Queen of Brads !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Kerry, you are doing an amazing job with eyelets!