Monday, November 10, 2014

It's Monday... Stressed?

Hello hello and hope you are ready for another great week?
It's Monday... Are you Stressed (SKU# F1432)?  When I first saw this awesome stamp called 
Lion up a Tree (SKU# U1187), it totally caught my eye!  It's the perfect MONDAY card, hehe!


For this week, instead of using my favorite Copics markers...  I decided to color the image with distress markers instead.  I absolutely adore his expression!   It's just priceless!


And love this sentiment called Stressed?!  Totally perfect!


Distress markers:  Wild honey, rusty hinge, gathered twigs, mowed lawn, and black soot

Thanks so much for stopping by today and CHEERS!




1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is sooooo cool and funny Kerry ! Love its little face ! And the sentiment made me laugh !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine