Friday, June 26, 2015

Art Impressions Hobby Lobby Blog Hop!

Hello hello and welcome to the Art Impressions Hobby Lobby Blog Hop!
This is super super exciting...  Art Impressions stamps are now available at Hobby Lobby!!!
Woohoo!

Well, you should be arriving from our very talented Karen's blog.  If not, you can start from the
Art Impressions' blog.


Here are the order:
me 

So, here are the stamp set that are exclusive to Hobby Lobby only:

I absolutely adore the Deep Breath BDay stamp, super super cute!  I can't help it not to use him.  Hehe!  I colored it with both Chameleon and Copic markers.  And to create a cool background, I used 3 different shade of Copic markers (YG21, YG23, YG25) and put dots randomly around the edges.



Well, that's it from me!  Your next stop is the amazing Reneé!
Thanks so much for stopping by and happy hopping!

18 comments:

Lillian A said...

SO cute and this makes for a fantastic birthday card - sure to bring on smiles! Glad to hear that Hobby Lobby is going to stock these.

diane zechman said...

Great dotty border, Kerry!

Dana said...

Adorable!! Great color scheme and i love the dots!!

Karen Day said...

Adorable little puffer fish, Kerry!

Renee Matarese said...

I love how you framed him with the dots!

Cheri Burry said...

Super cute card! I need to get this image for sure. Your dot border around the fish is really cool!

dyeandpigment said...

Hahahahahaha, I just want to POKE this fella to relieve his green face :) Great card.

Liz O. said...

Love this puffer fish! my kiddos giggled when they so it and said " Mom, can we go get it pleeeeaaaassse!" gotta get to HL ;) TFS!

Bobbie Bluegill said...

Great birthday card, esp with the added pop of the dotted border.

Charne said...

What a cute card for that fab image! Great idea for a bg too!

dixiedog65 said...

Love this stamp I have used it many times myself great card

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so super cute!!!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love puffer fish! Your card is so cute!

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling image!!!

Catherine said...

Such a funny card Kerry ! Love it ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Joan V said...

Oh how fun. I just love the puffer fish and all those candles. Thanks for the inspiration.

MiamiKel said...

This is darling! What a lovely coloring you've done here, creating such a magnificent water scene! Perfect puffer fish cheeks to blow out all those candles - what a fun birthday card to open up on that special day ♥ TFS!

Deborah Pottle said...

Who wouldn't love to receive this card??? It is so adorable and I absolutely love how you created your background...so clever!!!