Sunday, September 20, 2015

Extra, EXTRA!!! Art Impressions exclusive stamp at Simon Says Stamps for STAMPtember!!!

Hello hello!
I'm so excited today to share this awesome news!


Yes, yes...  Art Impressions is joining the awesome Simon Say Stamp for the STAMPtember and there is a super adorable exclusive Girlfriends set called Dance it Out.


To join the super fun celebration, here is my card using this adorable Girlfriends set.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  And what celebration without some confetti, right?  So, I decided to use some Colourcraft Brusho to create a fun background.  I just sprinkle a few different color very sparingly and spray water with a fine mister to create the desire effect.  Viola!



Don't forget to go to Art Impressions and Simon Say Stamps blogs to check out all the amazing creations and grab one to join the fun!

Copic Markers used: 
Skin and Hair:  E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, E33, E35, E43, E44, E47
Outfits:  BG000, BG03, C0, G40, G43, R81, R83, R85, Y11, Y13, Y15




28 comments:

Dana said...

Love the background!! Great way to frame this awesome set!! Just a fabulous card!! Love it!!

diane zechman said...

Fun card! Love the confetti dots!

carole said...

That's such a cute card, love how you used all of the colors.
Carole Lovill

Sabrina said...

Such a darling card and I really love the background!!!

choman9912@aol.com said...

Great idea to create the frame with color burst splotches. Thanks for sharing this fun card.

Karen Day said...

Such a funky background, Kerry! You always have the coolest techniques - great card!

Cheri Burry said...

What an awesome background Kerry! Your ideas are always so much fun!

Delia said...

Ooh, love the brusho background. I just bought some yesterday.

Delia said...

Ooh, love the brusho background. I just bought some yesterday.

Cynthia said...

Fun design and great coloring of the new set, Kerry.

Katia said...

My goodness your background is awesome!!!

Charne said...

They are so happy dancing away in their own world! I really like how they are suspended over the circle! Lovely card!

jan metcalf said...

Do a happy dance for a happy card!

Unknown said...

What a fun and fantastic card! Love how you've framed the dancing ladies.

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Becca Yahrling said...

Very fun card!

cherie (from Aus) said...

SUCH a fun card!! I love the paint splatters too - the card design is great.

cherie (from Aus) said...

SUCH a fun card!! I love the paint splatters too - the card design is great.

Sharon Caudle said...

Super fun card, Kerry! Love the way you used the brusho!!

Mama said...

The girls are dancin' up a storm. good job

Unknown said...

I love this card, very clever use of brusho, tfs 😊

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS card Kerry :)
LOVE your colouring of these GROOVY GALS, LOVE your background too, a product & technique I look forward to trying!!!

Enderby said...

love what you did with brusho. lovely card

Holly Saveur said...

such a great card!

Linda said...

Fun card and love the background. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

Teresa Doyle said...

LOL. Kerry, I love how you coloured your card. This is so cute, I have to laugh everytime I see it.

Carol Ric said...

Super cute card Kerry. I love the Art Impressions stamps.

TLady said...

OH, I AGREE with the CONFETTI!!!! You DO NEED IT, on celebratory cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) WONDERFUL JOB with this SUPER STAMP Kerry! ;)

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card. I like the background.