Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A great day and more Creative Chemistry 102 fun!

Hello hello and happy Wednesday!

What a super fun day today!  My crafty friend and I went for an exciting drive, or thou... it took us over an hour and a half, fighting thru traffic...  but it was totally worth it!  Yes, yes, we found a scrapbooking store called Kept Creations... so exciting!!!  (We have been so sad since all last local scrapbooking store closed.  We only have been shopping online, but it's just not the same.)  

And of course, we brought goodies!!!  I can't wait!  :)


Before I go, I just want to share a tag using the fun techniques that I learned from 
Creative Chemistry 102 class from Online Card Classes.


Well, I'll chat with you lately, I'm off to play with my new goodies!

P.S.  Yes, I got my hands on at the new mini Cats & Dogs set!  


No comments: